So... 31... I have plans for you! Here are the things I hope to accomplish before 32:
- lose 10 pounds (if I lose more, it will be a plus!)
- get back into p90x workouts (3 times a week at least)
- save $$$$ so we can move! I found out that if I have cash, I don't spend it as readily as with a credit card because I like to hoard stacks of $
- decide what I want to do as far as work... transfer... stay... look elsewhere. I want to be happy at work so I need to figure out how to make that happen
- learn how to do some hairstyles with long hair. I've never had long hair and I have no clue what to do other than blow dry and curl!
- drink more water
- try to connect with a friend once a week either by phone, sending a letter/present, meeting up for a drink after work
- have a date with C once a month... find a babysitter!
- have a date with T once a month
- have a date with... ME. Learn to do things alone and enjoy them
I think that's enough for one year ;)